Poley Mountain Uphill Policy
Effective March 2019
Poley Mountain welcomes uphill skiing, split boarding, skinning & snowshoeing
New to Poley Mountain this season is our 5 story Lookout Tower! It can be found at the top of the quad chair lift. Public access will be closed everyday after 4:30pm.
- Uphill travel is done at the individual’s own risk. Uphill travellers must adhere to the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Uphill hours of operation are the same as posted for alpine skiing and riding. After hours use is not permitted.
- Individuals must have a regular season pass or a day ticket. If you are not riding the lift, you can purchase an uphill ticket at a cost of $10 or season pass for $100. ( Subject to change)
- You must ensure that you remain visible at all times to downhill skier traffic, and to stick to the appropriate side of trails (skiers left or uphill travellers right).
- Management or Ski Patrol reserve the right to cancel or limit these uphill activities for any reason at their discretion.
- When traveling in either direction, individuals must stay off closed trails, and/or those where snowmaking or maintenance equipment is present.
- The following trails are designated for uphill travel: Chute, Lazy Way,Goldilocks to Lazy Way, Snowberg to Orions.
This policy is in effect as of March 2019 and is subject to change.
Poley Mountain Resorts Ltd.