The Level 1 ski instructor certification is for any competent parallel skier, aged 15 years or older, and seeking to work as a ski instructor. The Level 1 candidate can expect to be exposed to a variety of terrain, snow conditions and terrain features.
The 3 day level 1 course is an introduction to ski teaching, CSIA technique and methodology, and the role of ski teaching within the ski industry. It combines the basics of practical ski teaching methods, technical understanding and development of guest service skills, specifically addressing children's skiing.
The Level 1 certification course includes:
- An introduction to CSIA skiing and teach methodology
- Strategies to develop skiers from entry level to intermediate
- Techniques and strategies for effective assessment and development
- Personal feedback on ski performance
- Interactive preparatory online module
To register call Jeannie Proctor, Snow School Director at (506) 433-7687 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org